Thursday, February 12, 2009

15 minutes of fame

I haven’t seen it yet, so 15 minutes might be an exaggeration, but at 9pm on Monday February 16th BBC4 will be showing the first episode of a new three-part documentary series about wine.

The first episode, entitled “Wine: The Firm”, focuses on Berry Bros. & Rudd, London’s oldest and arguably most famous wine merchant. Since Berrys also happen to be the exclusive UK importer of Domaine David Clark wines I understand I will be making my TV debut. (Actually the back of my head has been on ITV many times during stressful moments on the WilliamsF1’ pit wall, but I don’t think that counts.)

“Wine: The Firm” has been getting excellent reviews in the press, and if I owned a television I would definitely be watching!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Frances and David Nachmani said...

My name is Frances Nachmani, and I live in Israel.......the series "Wine" has finally reached us! My husband, David, and I saw your "Debute" - very impressive! We also have a small winery, and felt very much "akin" to your hard work and dedication......keep up the good work, and, be in touch!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home